GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newly released for 2007, the long awaited Limited edition GTC YF-21 wheels.

Made for us by a well known Wheel manufacturer. GTC wheels are manufactured with the foundation of style, quality, and variety. Built with the highest grade raw aluminium, using the most technologically advanced processes available to date.

Every wheel is offered in a variety of innovative and advanced finishes, including original colours such as Pro Titanium, Hyper Silver, Hyper Black and Gunmetal.

All wheels come with centre caps. Valves and special light weight racing wheel nuts available separately

Currently available in 114.5 & 5 stud size 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 in various offsets.

Special launch price of £900 a set includes VAT

coming soon Three piece YF-21

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gaz

I'll shoot you over a trade info pdf :)

A few cool drifto pics from weekends pod event

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ON BCNR33

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
i really like these wheels but will i be able to fit them on my hcr32 on standard sus with 30mm hks springs on? without much trouble? or will i need my arched rolled and flared?

cheers

Deano.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
i really like these wheels but will i be able to fit them on my hcr32 on standard sus with 30mm hks springs on? without much trouble? or will i need my arched rolled and flared?

cheers

Deano.

Hi,

Sorry we have sold out of our limited edition run of these wheels. We are looking to bring new models out in the future.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
hi ya guys i just got my set of your wheels but i just noticed that the center caps dont have the gtc badge on them just pain silver with e hole in the middle :S so you know if i can get some volk center caps to fit them as they look very much the same as the volk gt-v rims! of if not some new badges to fit? cheers!

Deano.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts