GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTC RB26 Carbon fibre engine covers (cam and plug set)

£100 + vat

As seen on Dav w bcnr33

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
319 Posts
Gorgeous :smokin: Wish I hadn't just spent all my moolah on another car now LOL

I'll definately be getting some for my D1 car prior to the beginning of next season though :) That was the only thing I wsn't happy with this year was the look of the engine.

Don't suppose you'd do me a deal for some stickers on the car for next year? :nervous: :shy: PLEEEEEASE:bowdown1: LOL

·
Vendor
12,590 Posts
I'd happily promote one of these fan covers for you Ben:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
I'd happily promote one of these fan covers for you Ben:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

i bet you would Dave u sponsor whor ;) :D

We don't have any carbon fan surround. We can do it easily but would need more than 4 people to justify the mould costs. Same goes for items like battery cover and other cool items as seem on the HKS R34 Street performer engine bay.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm sure there would be plenty more than 4 people interested if this is possible. I for one would be. Any idea on price if we can give you the numbers?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Advertise on gtrcanada.com as i want some of these goodies too. the price is good!

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
fan cover price wise, would be much the same as price for engine covers... only around £100

can someone post this link on gtrcanada ? would be most appreciated cheers

0piston, fraid they are sold as a set.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Hi Ben,

I was wondering, is there any chance you could do me a set cheap if I put some nice GTCulture stickers on my EDC R32 car for the year? I'm doing EDC, Eurodrift, and all of Lex's Santa Pod demo's except for this weekends Fast Show. I really want some for the car to make the engine look nicer but am having to fund almost everything this year including tyres so I'm a bit short of cash and need to justify every penny.

Thanks for even thinking about it. :thumbsup:

James :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I'm definately in for a fan surround. Any other takers? 4 minimum remember but I know how much everyone loves Carbon goodies :clap:

1. Phil69
Possibles:
2. KennyC
3. Opiston
4. DaveW

1 - 20 of 23 Posts