GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Our demo car will be on display at the biggest motorsport show in Europe from this Thursday until sunday, The Autosport International show

Autosport International 14 - 17 January 2010 NEC Birmingham

Showcasing GT-R performance parts from GTC and Forge Motorsport

As well as seeing the GTC carbon aero, Titan etc.. you will be able to see close up the prototype Forge Intercooler, Trans cooler, bov, header tank and intake. Made in the UK parts, gateway of motorsport.

We have been working with Forge since the summer to develop good quality GT-R parts made in the UK without GT-R tax. Very much needed with the poor yen and $.

Intake will be some time yet. Thistle and myself will need to do testing and work set ups with fuel multplier map table for safe and best performance gains

So if your in the area come check her out :)

cheers

ben

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
looks rather splendid Ben....

How about some pics of the aero stuff, skirts etc....?

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Will be there friday and saturday....(ok,sunday too,but think my wife will go shoping) :chuckle:

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Er, just checking, are you actually going to be there Ben? I thought you were still in ladyboy land?

Which stand is your car going to be on?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have seen the car today - looks really good. Not quite my style tbh (i'm not very fond of the shiny bits), but it makes quite an impression on everyone from what I have seen. The wheels are really nice.

@Ben: See you tommorow I hope :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just got back from autosport show, and there was a lot of great stuff there for the the GTR.
David's purple GTR looks amazing in the flesh (the photos I've seen don't do it justice).
The Sumopower stand was full of lots of very knowledgeable guys, and the race spec car was on show, as well as the matt black car they have done. They have painted the car, it's not a wrap, very nice finish on it circa £2k they said.
The Nissan stand showed a specV car in white, love the wheels and brakes but not the price.
Benji's car was generating a lot of interest with photographers, very shiny inside and out!
A great day out and worth the effort if anyone isn't sure whether to go or not.
Lots of other cars there, all types, and I got to meet Jenson Button, well waved to him anyway :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts