GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand the only difference is the Superstreet has 2 backboxes.

But how much loader is Race with no backboxes?

Car gets driven daily.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I understand the only difference is the Superstreet has 2 backboxes.

But how much loader is Race with no backboxes?

Car gets driven daily.
I've just bought a street, as my car gets fired up 5am weekdays and weekends and I don't think the whole street would be impressed :tard:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Street is the one to go for race is too too loud and will give u a headache and attract un nessary attetion as u will be heard a long way

·
Registered
441 Posts
Most people that I know who bought a race couldn't live with it as it's far too loud so swapped it for a street. I have the old street and it sounds epic on full chat!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I had a race for a few months and echo the above comments regarding the volume but my god did it sound good on WOT.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Also I'm guessing you can't 'race' on the track with the race version lol as it'll go over the db level on most tracks

·
Registered
375 Posts
I've got the race and Jeeze it's loud when I do 200-300 mile trips you get a headache you can't use your phone etc but that's with downpipes as well. But boy o boy for around town and when you open it up it sounds amazing and exotic

Good job no neighbours near me as it shakes the house when I start it up in the garage on a cold start

If ur car is weekends or low miles a week and u want the loudest exhaust go race

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Haha dtox, a Titan race with downpipes, waay too loud for me but I would love to hear that! Pop me a message if you ever come to Somerset :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts