535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
571 Posts
only 1,400 miles

Thats just short of what im paying ....and ive not taken delivery yet :p

CJ

If I hadn't been on this forum I would probably say thats a bargain (it still is somewhat) BUT.. I think theres a few owners who may worried about the fact theres over 1000 miles on it, meaning they have no idea how its been driven during that "Crucial" period.

I think I recall a user on the forum complaining when there car had 40miles on the ODO - when it was stated as "delivery mileage".

If there was a way to conveniently test how it was driven, then a Bargain it is! there are a few of them knocking about at that price/mileage though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
With that mileage it should have already had the optimisation service and wouldn't that show up any potential abuse, launch starts etc?

So long as it is still fully covered under warranty and in mint condition then well worth it I would say even though it is not a black edition.

Although I think I would still prefer to buy a used car privately so at least you get to meet the previous owner in person.

If he wears a burberry baseball cap and owns a pit bull then forget it :)

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
With that mileage it should have already had the optimisation service and wouldn't that show up any potential abuse, launch starts etc?

So long as it is still fully covered under warranty and in mint condition then well worth it I would say even though it is not a black edition.

Although I think I would still prefer to buy a used car privately so at least you get to meet the previous owner in person.

If he wears a burberry baseball cap and owns a pit bull then forget it :)
He does say it has had the service etc :wavey:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts