GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should be picking up my old turbos and my ECU tomorrow from the garage doing my rebuild,

they have said that both turbos are fine, I will get more details tomorrow,
the ECU has a Blitz chip on it, this was on the car since I first imported it and has been fine for running stage 1 mods with the turbos.

Will take some photos and put up if anyone is interested,

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd say make me an offer because not sure what to ask for them,

I know the garage said ages ago both turbos were fine but haven't seen them myself yet so would rather wait untill I'v got them to be sure,

when I spoke to Abbey Motorsport a couple of years ago about the Blitz chip they said no one in the country has software for it or can re program it, but its been fine for 4 years or more,
seems there was a problem with a rod that caused the engine to fail, no dyno runs to know what the car was making but I had always been happy with it.

Did a 12.8 sec at Santa Pod on my 5th run ever on a strip about 4 years ago.

I'l pm you tomorrow once I have the turbo's and ECU mate.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am replacing the turbos purely as I have decided to upgrade the engine to 500bhp + am looking for £200 + p&p

The ECU is not a standard GTR32 ECU it is a Blitz Access ECU with this I was running a GReddy Manual Boost Controller TVCC, HKS Super Power Flow Induction, Trust Downpipes, Veilside Racing Exhaust, standard injecters, turbos and fuel pump,

When I first imported the car I was worried about any problems with the ecu and was told and read on various forums at the time that it was a 'intelligent' chip that would adapt the fueling to suit.
Well I don't know about that but I never had any problems with the running of the car, looking for £160 + p&p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2x Standard GTR32 Turbos £200 o.n.o + p&p
Blitz Access ECU GTR32 £160 o.n.o + p&p Sold pending the usual
6x Standard GTR32 injecters £60 o.n.o + p&p SOLD
Twin Bee*R BOV £130 o.n.o. + p&p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2x Standard GTR32 Turbos £175 o.n.o + p&p
2x Standard GTR32 Turbo Elbows £25 o.n.o. + p&p
Blitz Access ECU GTR32 £150 o.n.o + p&p *Back up for sale*
6x Standard GTR32 injecters £60 o.n.o + p&p SOLD
Twin Bee*R BOV £130 o.n.o. + p&p Under offer

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
2x Standard GTR32 Turbos £150 o.n.o + p&p
2x Standard GTR32 Turbo Elbows £25 o.n.o. + p&p
Blitz Access ECU GTR32 £150 o.n.o + p&p
Twin Bee*R BOV £130 o.n.o. + p&p SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.