GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody i bought this r32 about 6 months ago with good intensions of repairing it but as usual to many projects so this has to go as is heres a breif spec

HKS coilovers
nismo exhaust and downpipes
blitz induction kits

other than above its pretty standard the body work is in very good condition with standard wheels and interior

right now the problem is when the cars running and cold its fine but as it gets to running temp you can just start to here a slight big end i was going to pull the engine out and was in the middle of it when i decided to sell.

i do have a spare engine complete but in pieces that will go with the car that has scored 3 pistons but is good for spares or to sell on.

the main reason for the sale is im in the middle of buying a house and suddenly woken up to reality and need more money so please only contact me if you are serious, im not on the net loads but you can phone 07949218787 and come have a look i can also send some pics but please phone first.

im looking for £3500 with everything

many thanks nick

·
Registered
67 Posts
can you post some pics please?

·
Registered
67 Posts
your gtr

hi, would you be intrested in a mint r33 gtst spec 2? i am on the look out for a r32 gtr, have a look at mine car in the for sale section

thanx jay

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Hi Nick,

Not interested in the spare engine but like the sound of the car. Unless of course you want me to clear the driveway in which case I can sell the parts on or get rid of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts