GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, am new here, have pulled an ECU code of 41 ???? Does anyone know what this code is.

Problem:

The car has NO boost (has negative vacume but stops dead at 0 Bar (atmospheric pressure) even under full load.
Turbos dont seem to spool !!!!
The engine runs perfectly with no hesitations or idle issues
ALL vacume lines have been checked and double checked
AFM's are fine
Fuel delivery is fine
NO leaks in any boost pipes from turbos through to the intake manifold
Actuators are fine and springs are fine

HELP :bawling:

Is there anything that would shut a GTR32 down in this way.... most cars i have dealt with always have some slight boost in limp mode.... I am lost on this one

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Have you checked to see if the intercooler pipes are still on - behind the bumper that is ?

3,665 Posts
Sounds like it has thrown a exhaust wheel from a turbo I am afraid. Drop the downpipes off and you can use a small mirror to see if both exhaust wheels are still attached.

If it has blown a pipe off it will black smoke bad and only run to approx 3500/4000rpm.

Sorry for the bad news.

Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Abbey M/S said:
Sounds like it has thrown a exhaust wheel from a turbo I am afraid. Drop the downpipes off and you can use a small mirror to see if both exhaust wheels are still attached.

If it has blown a pipe off it will black smoke bad and only run to approx 3500/4000rpm.

Sorry for the bad news.

Mark
What you say makes perfect sense as when the induction side was stripped down to the turbos the rear turbo U-Bend had a fair sized puddle of oil.

Thanks for your reply mate.... will check first thing in the morning.

I have covered nearly every other eventuality except that one.

cheers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
murano3 said:
Have you checked to see if the intercooler pipes are still on - behind the bumper that is ?
Yes mate.... checked and double checked.... the whole system is air tight.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Code 41 is 'intake temperature sensor signal system', if that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts