[/URL]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

I thought it was time I put up some pics of MY skyline LM LTD (the last few are from a track day at Oulton in 2006) changed the wheels & uprated the engine since then !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
very nice mate, really do like the LM's. lovely colour

James.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Guys heres a couple from oulton last Friday After G 4 Compound & new wheel spacers !!!!!

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

And before you ask ................Yep Thats the REAL reg of my car Bought it for BEANS from the good old DVLA!!!!!:bowdown1: :bowdown1:

·
6,821 Posts
Looks clean and nice . .keep it clean and standard mate, no body experiments:wavey: :bowdown1:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i've done some restoration on the body, like g3 compound to freshen the paint and new "lm" stickers on the c pillars but they were orginal parts, i wont be putting kits or anything on it as i think it looks awsome as is, only thing i would do is get some nismo rear spats as i think the back end looks a little high with the rest of the standard gtr kit, thanks for the comments though!

cheers, paul.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Beautiful car and LOVE the color :squintdan

John

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks a lot everyone, all i ever see when i look at my car is the little imperfections, but when fellow skyline owners say your car is beautiful it really means a lot....

all the best, paul.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i want that number plate lol....

stunning car.... hope to see you at jae or japshow or ten of best etc..

il be there with mine.. try and get some pics with both on..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts