Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my friends

finally I bought my dream car after searching about 8 monthes
It Is skyline gtr34-bnr26 model 2001 red colour
I Will attach the pic for my car
and I want to any body who knows about this car tell my about
accessoriess and parts and any good cheap safe website sale any product for skyline-gtr34
and I want to register my name for gtr club and I Dont know how and there is any advantage for this club
this is the link

http://www.esnips.com/doc/766e4097-1715-4650-a750-0fc42b67ae95/DSC0002211.jpg

note: my english is weak and it is the second language so please write the reply in sample way

thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi.. u are also from Dubai.. i am from dubai too..

Nice ride Man.. I see that its converted to LHD.. did u convert from saudi garage in Aweer ?

Congrats Man

·
6,821 Posts
Well man that's a tasty red one, looks great with white wheels . . .:clap:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi aamiryo this car is converted in joy in dubai hope if you know any website or there in place in uae for gtr34 tell me please

·
6,821 Posts
Just notices that too, is that the professional conversion that I have been told ,they do in the UAE? or a custome one?
Finally why do you convert, if momy can drive left hand in Japan, you guys can do it too no?:p

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Its a legal thing in the UAE I think they dont allow the cars to be driven if its not converted.

So if you own a F1 your fine ;p but I dont know, i have seen a lot of super cars there that are not converted and seem to be driving around...i guess its also who you know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,,Yalata garage in Sharjah has a GTS34 with him currently.. Ur late man.. My friend just sold his V-SPEC GTR34 for 55,000 dhs.. I know its very cheap.. He sold it 2 months ago.. I will let u know if i come across some R34's

TC

·
Registered
44 Posts
aamiryo
are u joking or what
55 thousand dirham for a gtr
it must not converted
but even not converted its soo cheap
is that skyline in good conditon
i have this little monster
with motic
to4r turbo

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah Man I am serious.. Another guy sold his RHD registered Skyline GTR34 for 60000.
My friend's GTR34 was RHD registered ! V-SPEC .. With nismo bodykit !

Ur car is coool ! Its a nice GTS ! but u got a huge turbo in it !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts