GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i would share this picture of my motor after PolishBliss had worked their magic on the beast.

Will look even better when the new zorst from ben arrives:cool:

Thanks to Clark and Rich at PolishBliss for enveloping the motor is it's protective envelope which should help with the North east weather.

See link for photo and have many more but Rich will be publishing more on Detailers World if anyone wants to see the magic they work.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I hate my work computer!!.

Can't see the bleeding pictures.

Are you sure it's polishbliss, the vonly one that comes up is in Aberdeen and it's polished bliss?. Unless of course you mean North East Scotland of course.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh,

It's the real North East:D Aberdeen the providers of the fuel for the beasts;)

Polished Bliss is correct great guys and committed to providing much more than you expect

·
Registered
142 Posts
Simply stunning.
Cant wait to get mine:flame:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sod's law if you look close you will see the rain drops but what the heck i think it's a mean photo. Thanks to Rich

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looking very nice, the guys will be getting my ultimate silver when it arrives late Oct.

Ally

Thought i would share this picture of my motor after PolishBliss had worked their magic on the beast.

Will look even better when the new zorst from ben arrives:cool:

Thanks to Clark and Rich at PolishBliss for enveloping the motor is it's protective envelope which should help with the North east weather.

See link for photo and have many more but Rich will be publishing more on Detailers World if anyone wants to see the magic they work.

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
That's a seriously nice photo John! Do you take them professionally?

Could do with writers/photographers like you on Auto-Journals.com!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I posed the car but Rich at Polished Bliss took the photo's ...It was one of those days when the sun left and the sky went dark and it suited the black beast.

come to Scotland every day is like that :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GTR Ally,

Make sure you dont let the HPC do anything on the car except take the wax off....make a difference believe me!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi,

Do you mind me asking what "service" you went for? was it the all surface protection detail, the minor paint correction detail or the major one?

I live north of Aberdeen and have been thinking of giving polished bliss a call, I've a black GTR as well but can't get rid of the bloody swirl marks!!

Cheers,
Martin

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Smokey,

In the end i went for the quarterly service which includes the Full treatment at the start .......very expensive and then £270 per quarter to keep the beast pristine.........again i avoided the swirl by not washing, or preping at the HPC........i clean the beast with a pressure washer and pat dry..if i have to wash i use two bucket method and proper micro cloths and lambs wool........i know it sounds sad but paint is way too soft for car wash or sponge so my advice would be either have polished bliss do it or get their advice and products to DIY as it can be done if you have the time and the inclination which i dont so i pressure wash between the work they do.

PM me if you want more info
JH

·
Registered
18 Posts
JH,

Unfortunately I didn't get the car brand new, the previous owner had it for 6 weeks then sold it. In that time between him and the garage they managed to make a pigs ear of the washing :) I work month on month off so have plenty of time to wash and wax the car, I'm also anal and use 2 buckets, lambswool mit etc etc. I used Meguiars Swirl X to try and get rid of the swirls then waxed with Zymol Glasur that I used on my Porsche I had before. The Zymol gives it a cracking skin but there are still swirls underneath. I've seriously thought about buying a Meguiars orbital polisher but am [email protected] scared I'd do more harm than good :) I think I'll pop in by and see what they'd recommend buying and see if they'll give me some tips at the same time.

Cheers,
Martin

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Martin,

DONT TOUCH THE MOTOR!!!!

drive down and vist with Rich and Clark they can and will fix your issues so DONT make them worse.

Call Rich to discuss and you will not be dissapointed. BUT please dont do a DIT now!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts