GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Myabe not so much the salary then but the jobs are interesting. How do all these young people do it??? lol

Just wait till I get mine next year: "Look at that 19 year old in a skyline. B**tard"

What they wont know is that I will have sacrificed friends and family to afford it but hey, if im gonna turn into a saddo, theres only one car to get obsessive about and do it with :D

Rob

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jester Interactive (based in N.Wales), doing stuff on PS2, GBA, XBOX, GameCube etc

Seems there are a lot of skyline owners that work in the IT/computer games industry

Paul :smokin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maybe its because alot of the people who are into games or IT of some sort, know of the skyline via some game? or like jeremy clarkson said in the top gear review of the r34 "this thing was very obviously designed by the arcade game generation"
just a thought :)

/Casper

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
People knowing skylines from computer games... :) my field of IT is schools... I lookafter 20 primary schools networks... on my laptop i have a pic of an R32 for my background... today one of the kids in the room mentiond that that was a car from Gran Tourisimo... Tracy the teacher told him that I had one, and he was dumbstruck!!! :) made me smile...

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
30 years with 31 looming in a couple of weeks. Bloody insurance does not get cheaper with age. I was robbed!

Working for a US software company in Richmond... at the moment.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I`m 18 & a liar:rolleyes:

Nurbergring & Italy,it`s a hard hard life........:D
See ya all in 3 weeks time at Bedford and Santa Pod.

Henry.:p

·
Registered
466 Posts
to old to care!

Hi all,

I am 30 (JUST) and have a publishing company which is involved in the flooring & office industry (soon to be cars:)

If your shit hot at sales or know anyone that can blag their arse off, I'm always looking for good sales people!

also have a websire design and sales company, both don't make huge profits which is why my cars don't have big power!

d
666 SKY

Salary 10k a year + bonus :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm 28 have a degree in Media Technology, couldn't get a good job cause I live in a shit hole area ie Stoke on Trent, and resorted to being a green keeper on a Golf course, and I hate Golf. There are always 50,000 people going for any IT job round here so I gave up Looking......

Si

1 - 20 of 59 Posts