GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
How old ?

I am 30 (at least I think I am)

Electrical Engineer - though with some of the jobs I end up doing I'm not sure why I bothered.

Money - 30,000 or so. Depends on how much overtime I do.
Might sound a lot but its definately not enough !

Anyone wanna buy a Skyline - Just Kidding.

Mal.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
I'm 36 :(
Not as old as some here though:D
Just about got used to controlling the right foot now.
Momentary lapses every now and again (grasshopper to Boxhill, Banzai shoot:rolleyes: )

·
Registered
666 Posts
Unlike Glen, I am an old 41.
I blame the late entry into the Skyline game on living in the north east too long!

·
Registered
865 Posts
I'm 25 and work in retail, so nothing interesting about that really unless it was Ann Summers, which it isn't!:(

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
...hmm not really very old, work in IT sort of (Contractor) - Project Manager currently enjoying working for a lovely building society...

Oh I don't have a skyline :( Someone sell me one :p

·
Registered
992 Posts
Im 43 years old, have wanted a Skyline since 1989, have worked in Catering(shit money, shitty hours) then Retail(Kwik Save) God forsaken job, shitty management, shitty hours, crap pay...then taught mysefl to bull shit fairly well, managed to wangle my way in to an IT job, having no knowledge of Computers. and still working on them. still crap money!!!!!!!. No Skyline GTR, but a GTS which is my baby and enjoy every moment with her.

PaulP.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Re: to old to care!

666 SKY said:

also have a websire design and sales company, both don't make huge profits which is why my cars don't have big power!
The missus does webdesign, Flash generally... if you ever have the need... shes availiable for a bit of freelance...

and, no the rest of you, not that sort of freelance... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
239 Posts
34, 5'8", size 8, HR Manager for a supported housing trust - any more info required?? Or are you all bored pantless?!!

Yes - I am 5 years older than my husband:smokin: ;)

Caroline:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
29, HR Director for part of friendly company that arms the planet, money not as good as it was with telecoms company, but then it's never enough.

Iain

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'm 25 nearly 26 though. Can't wait for 30 and cheap insurance

·
Registered
520 Posts
Ha Ha. People under 25 think they will get insurance when they reach 25. People under 30 think they will get it when they reach 30. Face it people:

INSURANCE WILL ALWAYS BE A RIP OFF!

:D ;) :p

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Something we should know Matt:D

21 - 40 of 59 Posts