GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted a new GTR badge only one wanted for rear of my car.

Cheers Lads

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
:D :D :D Oh you got me there! For a minute I thought you were thinking of putting a GTR badge on a GTS!

But you wouldn't do that would you. Nah.

·
Registered
770 Posts
redhead ..

can you please tell us why on earth you would want to badge your GTS as a GTR ? .. who are you trying to fool ?

lookin at your sig m8 .. a GTR badge won't make it go faster ...

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Thanks for the plug James

As mentioned by that nicely rounded fella above,i am in the process of making some more of the GTS badges.I cannot get anymore from my previous supplier(although youre more than welcome to try them).....ADVAN in Australia.
Anyway,i will be making the first batch out of carbon fibre,which makes them even nicer!....price will be approx £25 though,to cover my costs.
For all the guys already on the list to have one.........i havent forgotten,and have just digtised one so now all i have to do is create the cutter paths and machine some...................soon!

And as for the topic of GTR badged GTS's,i totally agree with the others.Why bother.Anyone with an eye for Skylines will know its a GTST anyway.It'll only fool the Max Flower fans.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
Mate, I am putting GTR badges on my GTS-T cos i prefer them to the GTs ones. I have two in pacaking, from e-bay and have three top fuel badges if you fancy one, PM me if interested.

Regards
Ben

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
sad!!

Cardiff R33 said:
Mate, I am putting GTR badges on my GTS-T cos i prefer them to the GTs ones. I have two in pacaking, from e-bay and have three top fuel badges if you fancy one, PM me if interested.

Regards
Ben
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I particularly like the black bull on the Lamborhini badge, maybe I'll stick one of those of the bomber to give it that extra touch of class !!!!!!

:D :D :D

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Funny you should mention that James!

I have one of those!........Its my precious!
I also have the rear badge from the 308 GTB Evoluzione(only about 3 ever made i think).........do you reckon that'll go with blue?

You should stick some GTR badges on yours James!....give you a bit of street cred!:p

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Re: Funny you should mention that James!

paul creed said:
I also have the rear badge from the 308 GTB Evoluzione(only about 3 ever made i think).........do you reckon that'll go with blue?
Paul, there were actually 5 made.....but two were subsequently used as test hacks for the F40 which could make it even more valuable and give you at least an extra 100hp if you stick the badge on a Skyline :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Paul, can you add a pic of the new digitised image? If the S is a bit more R (if you know what I mean) then i'll add myself to the list :) I just didn't like the old S...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts