GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Joss,

If you want I will set up an account on one of the boxes at my work. Unlimited webspace, unlimited bandwidth (within reason, I would expect it to use the kind of space/bandwidth you've already mentioned).

It'll have to be a indefinite trial period though because I have to cover my proverbial rear end but you can rest assured I'll give you plenty of warning if circumstances change and I have to ask you to move it off of the account. I certainly wont delete anything before you've had a chance to move it anywhere.

I was thinking you could use this space purely for the messageboard since I would imagine it is that which generates the most traffic/uses the most webspace. You could keep the rest of the site (which seems to remain static) with your existing hosts.

If you want to set up a subdomain (eg. forums.gtr.co.uk) Ill give you an IP address to point it to, and user/pass to log in and upload content.

Machine has Apache, PHP, etc all on.

Let me know what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.