GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joss.

The board seems to have slowed down a bit here (the speed not content ;) ) as well as the search/view new posts facilities. Is their a reason for this as I really miss these features.

We did chat sometime ago regarding the costs/input for this site so if this is the case then the ball should be got rolling here. I for one have no problem 'paying in' to this BB whatsoever as I do find it good fun.

Also another point is how much input it receives from you Joss. This I believe is 100%. Is this OK with you ?

At the end of the day this is for Skyline owners and its enthusiasts and I would hate to see this go to the wall so to speak.

Let us know your thoughts Joss.

glen.

ps. Could we also have a seperate area called 'Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah' for the Sheppey Massive :rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bandwith

Rob

Does having not enough of this restrict the search facilities and speed of the site :confused: . Only ask as I don't know what it does :) .

glen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.