GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, sorry for posting this here, but nobodies answered my question in the Brakes section :(

Can any1 confirm for me, that R33 GTR and R34 GTR Front discs are exactly the same thing? (I know the calipers on R34 have a 14mm top bolt instead of 12mm) Just need to know about the discs??????????

Thanks Muchly :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
R33 -R34 BRAKES

The only difference as you quoted is that the R34 calipers are mounted onto the uprights using 14mm bolts instead off 12mm bolts, oh and a can off go faster gold paint!

Botwot

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( ????? How much larger? ???????? :( I'm doing a skyline brake conversion on my 1998 200sx, I've already got the R34 Calipers, just need the discs.

R34 GTR discs are 324mm ar'nt they? what size are R33?

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Guy's,

They R34 disc shouldn't be any/much larger, as I
had R34 callipers and R33 Alcon discs fitted to
my R32 saturday.

But I did notice my bolts being cut down 5mm to fit.

Stops bloody well now.:D

·
Registered
805 Posts
Disc sizes

R33/R34 GTR disc are the same, trust me I've been looking at my brakes, here some info..

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers RonS, so that's saying that R32 GTR discs are the same also? ah well as long as R33 GTR Discs will go with my R34 Brembo calipers, I'm happy :)

thanks guys :)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hehe, i know Dan :) I'm going to Donnington Park to meet a guy off this board on saturday, then I shall have the final components to keep me busy over the bank holiday. I'll let yall know how I get on, and u'll be the first person I come crying to if I have any problems ;)
Cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts