GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GTR has been named the fastest 4seater production car in the world by guiness world record, from 0-60mph even though the rear seats are pretty useless, still a good stat to tell the lads in the pub :)

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
GTR has been named the fastest 4seater production car in the world by guiness world record, from 0-60mph even though the rear seats are pretty useless, still a good stat to tell the lads in the pub :)
Thats good....but doesnt help me when mine and many others dont go unter 4 sec stock....so its a pretty useless world record....they should have made the cars as fast as they tell us they are;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Thats good....but doesnt help me when mine and many others dont go unter 4 sec stock....so its a pretty useless world record....they should have made the cars as fast as they tell us they are;)
So is your car down on power? Have you discussed this with your HPC? The technical data is advertised so if your vehicle is not pulling its weight Nissan have not sold you a vehicle fit for the purpose!

·
Registered
144 Posts
WHAT ANOTHER NEGATIVE COMMENT!!
I bet your HPC loves you !!!
The question is what will you moan about next !!!!!!:chairshot

·
Registered
690 Posts
WHAT ANOTHER NEGATIVE COMMENT!!
I bet your HPC loves you !!!
The question is what will you moan about next !!!!!!:chairshot
My HPC has beaten me with a stick about add ons and how increasing the power will invalidate the warranty! But if the stock car is performing poorly compared to Nissans official data (which they use to sell the car) it gives some balance to trying to get them, and Nissan, to allow some performance upgrades. If the 60 sprint time is over half a second out that is a lot!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
big difference in times depending on temperature, humidity, altitude and fuel quality. i've seen very different results but i have reached the quoted numbers on stock map in winter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts