GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a 95 gtst r33. i was given a gtr bumper for it from the guy i bought it from. well we tried to put it on but it doesnt match up perfect. i think its an oem front bumper. where the plastic goes under the headlights on the stock one this one doesnt even go under. one side will but it pushes the other side out. is it maybe a spec 2 bumper on my spec 1. the middle grill piece does not look right, it looks more square like the spec 2. i tried the grill off the bumper and it will not go in between the lights. any thoughts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks thats what i heard from another forum as well. well are there any other bumpers that will fit perfect and look better than this one. i read that mine is a spec 1 if that matters

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
there are lots out there that will look better than that - you just have to stump up some ££££ I'm afraid.

The denuine GTR bumper can be made to fit but it will cost you just as much in the long run!

Simon

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
yeah just sell the gtr bumper to a gtr owner - be lots of ppl after one and then get yerself a nice aftermarket one for the gtst in the gtr styleee :)

·
6,821 Posts
The front conversion-modifications from any GTS-model to GTR are easy to solve: The front wheel arch flares can be taken off, the rear arches not!

In any case Do-Luck vented front arches will fit the GTSs, then just need to put a GTR bumper and a GTR bonnet . .the front is ready.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what are the front arches. the fenders? i heard you just need to have it cut in half then shortened and put back together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts