GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to figure out whether my R32 GTR has upgraded cams. The cans have a big "T" punched on the intake cam. NE1 know whether this is the stock cam?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NE1 ever see aftermarket cams with Aa big "T" on them? The T is surrounded by a circle. Please help me out as I don't want to buy aftermarket cams if these are already upgraded. What are the markings on the stock cams????

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I have these camshafts fitted to my GTR give a lumpy tickover, marked T then N1. I would think a Tomei cam with the heel ground down on a high lift blank. I have had HKS 260 cams 9.2 lift both inlet and Exhaust but they gave less torque.These may give the Max lift without piston Mods?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks Paul,
Thats what I also have on the cams a big T followed by an "N1". Can you confirm these are tomei cams? do you have any info on the specs of these?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I am still not 100% sure of the make or the spec.Not standard though.My car is running the HKS 2530 turbos a good match for these. Adjust your tickover to 800 RPM the engine should be quite lumpy then.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts