GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added an event for the GTR Cartel Xmas bash. Here is a thread for any questions or event chat.

It's open to all GTR Register users and should be a good meet. There are already over 50 GT-Rs signed on!
-----------------------------------

*GTR CARTEL XMAS BASH UK*

When: *Saturday 30th Nov*
Where: *Sharnbrook* MK44 1LX
Time: *11am-4pm*

Its that time of year guys and girls! What a fantastic year it has been for GTR CARTEL Next year will take us to International Events whilst promising EVEN MORE National Activity
For now - its time to Sign Off 2019 with a MASSIVE BANG!!!
What better place to host our Season Finale than Sharnbrook!

*THE PLAN*
We arrive at *The Sharnbrook Hotel* in our convoys for 11am. There will be dedicated parking for GTR CARTEL. Plenty of opportunity for photographs and our Media Team to capture our attendance before we then head indoors to assemble in the Conference Centre for some Presentations, Announcements, Plans for 2020, Raffle Prizes and Awards followed by a full BUFFET LUNCH (inc. Halal Chicken) with Hot & Cold Desserts & Tea/Coffee

We will then depart at 3pm on an Epic drive out blasting down some amazing roads and reassemble at a Coffee Shop on the A1 with a huge car park, which will be at the edge of the M1. The Cartel can then part in their own directions Northbound/Southbound.

This will be a huge media exercise for us as our Media Team plan to capture the event and driveout

*Cost:* (Per person)
*ADULTS: £20 (plus booking fee)*
*Children: £10 (plus bf)*

*This event it open to all GTR Register members too. Drop me a message and I can send you the Sharnbrook link to register directly* Over 50 cars signed on so far, should be a brilliant meet and chance to catch up with new and old friends alike.

*THIS WILL BE THE BIGGEST GTR MEET OF THE YEAR* DO NOT MISS OUT

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi
I was thinking of attending if the weather is not too bad. I have looked at eventbrite and here you seem to just buy tickets for the lunch - guess thats for the event as well?
I note in this message it mentions arrive 'in our convoys'. I would be coming from newbury berks so I guess a 1 car convoy unless anyone else comes from that direction? Any idea where on the M1 to stop is as I have to get back to Newbury early on so not sure how far that would be. Apologies for all the questions

·
Premium Member
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Lionfish. Sorry for delay in responding. You can book via Eventbrite and this does include the meet too.

The convoy comment is just for the people that will be coming in a group. Not a problem at all to come as one car. As for where to stop on the M1, not sure. I'd just search for Sharnbrook and see what works. When you arrive there will be GTR only parking which your ticket will get you into, just say you'll need to leave at a specific time although I think the event doesn't go on that late.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts