GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know when GTRCentral is going to be back up - I am in full leeching flow and I need more mpegs of crazy nipponese little blokes in 1000 horse skylines going BANZAI-IIIII DANIELSON up the A1(M) at 200mph oh yes.

Ahh so Nizzanan Skylinenan GeeTeeAhh Starrrt Orf!!!!!

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
I'm sure canman is stuffing his site full of new vidz!
BTW...dont forget to check out my section at gtrcentral.com! Just click on "Overseas"

:smokin:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ex Vi Termini

Oh yes indeedy:)

That top secret fella is a 100% loon - there is a movie of him doing 200mph in a Tokyo tunnel in a R33, its dark, and some guy is shoving a flashing camera in his face trying to take pictures of the instrument cluster LMAO!!

Another one of Nagata doing a burnout on the A1 and then some loony speed southbound before being, ahem, apprehended by 3 volvo T5 five-O :)

It is a wonder he can do 200mph with the amount of extra weight his balls add to the car.

Top stuff.

·
Registered
253 Posts
He must have something going for him he looks like an ugly Harry Potter!!! not that im saying harry potter is a looker anyway, shit man Ill have lolly casting aspersions about my sexual pref again.

His skyline is one smart looking motor but if you ask me the man is mad in the napper.

Daft bstd

·
Registered
323 Posts
if your looking for some good vids have a look at the gumball rally vid on www.dtmpower.net it looks like a lot of fun and even has a little bit of footage of a skyline.
Lots of nice bmw vids too if your just on a car vid leaching session.

//\\//\\ark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts