GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
I guess it up to your own personal choice.

But the GTROC have a lot to offer, from discounts to a great social community.
If your the sort of person who doesn't want to get involved in anything or meet other Skyline owners, then I guess there is no point.
But if you do want to get involved, then it is the largest English speaking Skyline club in the world, and the ONLY Skyline club backed by Nissan in the world. :eek: :smokin:

As for Guildford, I can't find any :(, but with almost 400 members, there is sure to be a good few a couple of miles away. ;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
With the GTROC membership, does it come with a GTR.co.uk e-mail address ? sorry to be a pain but I made a topic before and didn't get much of a clerar answer

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
With the GTROC membership, does it come with a GTR.co.uk e-mail address ? sorry to be a pain but I made a topic before and didn't get much of a clerar answer
I am not sure if that is on offer any more.

It was never a official GTROC offer, but Cem who owns the GTR Register and is involved in the GTROC, did offer it for a while, (Months), but it was big trouble for him, and I have not heard of anyone getting on for a good few years now. So I'd say no. :( But I ain't the boss! ;)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
Is there another way of paying besides cheque?
I know it has been said before :rolleyes:, but hopefully in the next week or so, it can be bought online. :thumbsup:

Watch this space,....................... ;)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I am not sure if that is on offer any more.

It was never a official GTROC offer, but Cem who owns the GTR Register and is involved in the GTROC, did offer it for a while, (Months), but it was big trouble for him, and I have not heard of anyone getting on for a good few years now. So I'd say no. :( But I ain't the boss! ;)
O.k thanks alot mate.

If there is anybody reading this who owns a @GTR.CO.UK or @GTRO.CO.UK e-mail address please let me know, add me on [email protected]

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Hi, I been thinking i should become a member, Are there any members in Guildford?

Thanks Brett
Hey Brett,

I'm not in Guildford but near Woking. Drop me a PM.

We do mini meets at the Jovial Sailor, Ripley. So next time you see a thread for it, come along.

Claire
:)

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
Hey Brett,

I'm not in Guildford but near Woking. Drop me a PM.

We do mini meets at the Jovial Sailor, Ripley. So next time you see a thread for it, come along.

Claire
:)

Oh yea,.... Claire is around the corner. :rolleyes: :)

Sorry Claire. :)

·
Registered
656 Posts
Scott,

What's the latest on membership packs?

I would post a question in the member's section, but I don't yet have member's permissions to do so, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Nigel

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
was alittle harder for me to pay I remember my first few GTROC payments went threw Western Union to Mr Fuggels think the rest was paid threw Alan thanks mate :)

Reason I joined as a member was to show my support to this community that I enjoy being apart of for many years now even thou I live a few miles South East of you all haha

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
Scott,

What's the latest on membership packs?

I would post a question in the member's section, but I don't yet have member's permissions to do so, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Nigel
I am expecting the last of the bits next week. :)

was alittle harder for me to pay I remember my first few GTROC payments went threw Western Union to Mr Fuggels think the rest was paid threw Alan thanks mate :)

Reason I joined as a member was to show my support to this community that I enjoy being apart of for many years now even thou I live a few miles South East of you all haha
Moh, Despite the few mile between us, you have shown up to more events here than some UK members. :rolleyes: :)

The online payment will be sorted soon Moh :smokin:

How easily I'm forgotten :(

:p
Out of site, out of mind ay hun! :p ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts