GTR Forum banner

Do I want a GTR Register gal or not.

• Hell yeah, nothing better then oiled babes over shiny GTRs

Votes: 89 51.4%
  • Yes good idea, would make this forum even more popular

Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Hell yeah, the hot chick thread isn't enough for me anymore.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I pay 100000$ if hodgie poses naked infront of the Topsecret GTR

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I am gay and want an oily chippendale in stead.

Votes: 14 8.1%
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear perverts,

I have come up with the genius idea that this forum should have a least some kind of "mascot-madame" posing sexy infront of some even more hot GTR., exclusiveley for the gtr register.

The forum " M.Blowdog" should sponsor a photoshooting with a babe and post the hot pictures as wallpapers "advertisement tools for the forum":chuckle: in to the front page, where every lucky Mickey can download them for private use freely. . .:chuckle:

I can also start a thread where peeps can make a donation via paypal for organizing such a shooting with some hot babe here in japan. ( I have the connections and a talented photographer will be found in a sec as well).

So what do you guys think?

Laste note: I not specially think about a GTROC babe, but a real universal public forum babe, for the fun and excitement of all.

Your sincerely

GTRLUX

PS: for the girls, we allready had Hodgie as century register gal, was expensive enough to keep him doing the things he did infront of the cam, so please no bad comments against this initiative.:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
What's your commission on this? lol
:D :p

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I'd prefer the search was fixed before time's spent on a mascot...

(does that make me a sad nerd?)

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
i went for -I pay 100000$ if hodgie poses naked infront of the Topsecret GTR :popcorn:

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
I voted for the last option, the cars on this forum speak for themselves, they don't need no max power men (sorry..."babes") draped over them to make them look better.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts