GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have just seen a picture of a Katsura Orange GTR in what looks like a minor crash last night in Bracknell.

Hope everyone was ok and not too much damage done.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in Wokingham and my stepson heard about this and rang me straight away thinking it might be my car as I have a Katsura Orange.
Pleased to say it wasn't.
He did say that he was told there was quite a bit of damage but nothing was said regarding injuries, let's just hope anyone who was onboard is ok.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Drove last there today and looks like it hit the railings quite hard, got the old powder on the road for soaking up fluids.
Good to hear it was not you.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you got a black wing on the back, if so one of the girls in the office was asking me if I had seen the purple GTR with the big black wing today .

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Have you got a black wing on the back, if so one of the girls in the office was asking me if I had seen the purple GTR with the big black wing today .
If you mean this one, then yes, that's me. I mean how many other purple GT-Rs with big black wings can there be ? haha. Appologies for the condition, just go back from a 3,500 mile road trip round Europe and haven't had the chance to clean it.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I did not want to be presumptuous haha, and yes definitely you, she remembered the number plate !

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Yes, it did. As did rumbling through the Alps with 16 other GT-Rs. You live a few houses down from a good friend of mine, he lives at Woodville. Richard has the black civic estate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts