GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate just sent me this picture. It was taken on the slip road into Altens, Aberdeen. If the owner is on here, hope your ok and I feel gutted for you.

Ally

·
Registered
565 Posts
Looks really bad.

Have you seen that "Jesus is alive" is written next to the car? Weird!
Yeah Frostie, it is has been there for some time. Grafetti on a stone just on the slip road off the main A road heading to Altens on the tight right hand bend.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It was my brother's GTR. He may have a broken arm but other than that, everyone is okay. He doesn't work for Maersk.

That'll be the last time he takes his car out for a drive during tea break...

·
Registered
565 Posts
It was my brother's GTR. He may have a broken arm but other than that, everyone is okay. He doesn't work for Maersk.

That'll be the last time he takes his car out for a drive during tea break...
xring,

Welcome to the forum, i just wish it was under different circumstances!

I am really glad it was "just" a potential broken arm and hope he makes a quick recovery.

If he needs any help from any of the Scottish members just post and we will do what we can.

Regards

ScottyB

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Scotty. If anyone can supply a full-face mask then it will help my brother avoid being recognised by his colleagues and friends who are going to give him some abuse for quite some time.

I think his pride has been damaged more than his car.

Cheers

Graham

·
Registered
159 Posts
I am glad the driver is OK.

I am wondering if the car will be written off, or if it can be repaired for a more reasonable cost than we have recently seen on this forum.

·
Premium Member
8,838 Posts
Hmmm, pride is only skin deep, that is a bloody super car he has smashed there and should be ashamed of himself!! Only kidding, thank goodness he is OK. Do you, we, he knows what happened? Was there another vehicle involved?

And I guess from reading other threads on how expensive it is to repair our super car/s I guess that must be a write off?

·
Registered
2 Posts
not the first time

the driver is also my brother and this isn't the first time he has crashed a super car!!! he needs to learn from this experience and get a normal car for a change cos next time he might to be so lucky!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the driver is also my brother and this isn't the first time he has crashed a super car!!! he needs to learn from this experience and get a normal car for a change cos next time he might to be so lucky!!![/QUOTE

What was the other super car?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts