GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought this off e bay last year, 2 fast 2 cool was the seller.

I really need to get rid of it so if you want a bargin make me a sensible offer and its yours. with gaskets and bolts.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it for my old car. The 32 i have now has apexi downpipes so i dodnt need it. Its been lying around since last year new and unmolested.

Would you like to buy??? :D

Plus the fact im skint...!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Is this the standard downpipe??? Or aftermarket, if so who etc
Cheers

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cossie1 said:
Is it for a 32 or 33 ?
I belive it will fit both. I bought it for a R33

Is this the standard downpipe??? Or aftermarket, if so who etc
Cheers
Aftermarket mate bought it from a dude on ebay 2fast 2cool. From the exhaust side its 3" and the turbo sides 2.5 if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
370 Posts
already have the cat back so with this all I need to do is replace my current mild steel 3" decat with a nice new stainless 1 and it will all be sorted then :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
ANDY H said:
I had a cat back from 2fast2cool nice quality and a very good fit!
Had Jap speed cat back decat and downpipe, think the quality and service is amazing

·
Registered
370 Posts
Yeh I had a Jap Speed / Top Speed (same thing) decat on my old evo 6 and the quality of that was 1000% better than most other stainless systems i've had over the years let alone the service I was given.

Which is why when I was offered the cat back for the liner by 2fast2cool I snapped it up without a 2nd thought.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cossie1 said:
cheers m8

Looking forward to having a shiney pipe fitted to my living room floor :D

Lol mate, I think its good some of the guys have given positive feedback on the 2fast 2cool products lets hope it get from your floor to your car!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
ma1lik said:
Lol mate, I think its good some of the guys have given positive feedback on the 2fast 2cool products lets hope it get from your floor to your car!!
lol

Ok I might place it in the boot ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.