GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GTRDC were present at a rather damp but well attended CarFest event last weekend. Three days at Bolesworth Castle near Chester raising funds for the Children in Need charity. We had lots of enthusiastic visitors to the stand over the three days.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Sky

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Cloud

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Sky Vehicle Car Cloud Hood

Premium Member
Thank you
Lovely :)
Yours?
Yes thanks had it just over 8 years

Premium Member
just a shame its so bloody expensive and very hard to get the right colour as it uses a tint thats is only used in mp3 so when you get it supplied its never the right colour

Registered
True....it cost ton of cash to get it. My car is black and I was hoping to go with MNP2 or 3 next year whole car but looking at the prices I think I will stay with black pearl with possible flake in it. Visiting Big Bear Customs this Saturday with the car so we will come up with the plan

Premium Member
They can catch a bit when driving hard the p zero have a bit extra rubber on the outside edge like a rim protection and it doesnt really need them i find myself driving slower these days to many camera鈥檚

Registered
Been thinking between Proxies 888r and Michelins pilot sports4s and I will go with second option. Always had them on precious cars and was mega happy, spoken with users here on forum as well who had use both and MPS sound better overall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts