GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im putting this engine up for sale as we purchased it to be fitted into a Nissan pulsar gtir last year.
fact is weve not even removed it from the pallet as after taking certain measurements there is no way its going to fit into a pulsar without drastic fabrication work which I simply do not have the time to do now

the engine has only covered 11000 miles so as good as new
none of the ancilliary items will be sold with it such as turbo's etc as I have my own gtr so am keeping those as spares

so what you will be purchasing is the main engine only, for this I am wanting £8k

also have a black rear spoiler £150

2 x front Dunlop run flat tyres with just a 1000 road miles on them £450 the pair

delivery can be arranged by pallet or can possibly deliver myself but prefer engine to be collected from us ideally

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
In a pulsar would have been awesome.

These new GTR engines are mated to a specifc gearbox, otherwise they won't work yeah?

Do you have a gearbox with this or were you going to use something else?

What year is this engine from?
How long has it been sat around for?

cheers

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we bought the engine around june / july last year and its been sitting on pallet ever since, and was from a my10 model.

the engines are not actually matched to the gearbox as such its the software which is matched to engine when the car is set up from factory then obviously over ridden when new maps become available with later models

I do have the gearbox but may keep this as a spare for my car as planning on upping the power and always handy to have spares just incase lol

yes would have been awesome in the pulsar as we were gonna marry it up to a 370z manual box and were reckoning on running 8 sec qualters with a stripped pulsar but unless we build a spaceframe and cut a pulsar body from chassis then plonk it on top of spaceframe theres no way it will fit.
can be done (everything is possible) but frankly too much work, money and not enough time to complete the project. but it would have been the fastest gtir around that's a certainty

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi

I may be interested in those tyres could you PM me with a few more pics to show all round condition and tread. Thanks

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was from a damaged car fella

cd09.........the tyres are same all round but il try get more pics if I get time this week

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hia sorry to be a pain but I have got the tyres online now. I needed them fairly quickly and probably wont be able to get them from you in time.

Apologies for messing you around.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem, that's fine fella thanks for letting me know

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any offers???

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cars coming out of kaizer tomorrow so still have above parts for sale
plus will have an uprated rear arb
09 suspension all in vgc
cobb with stage 4 map loaded by ben linney
plus all the above parts
I may possibly sell the engine complete with all the turbos and everything else if mine are all ok on the car atm

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tyres are fronts

also now have
very good set of 09 suspension £400
cobb with svm stage 4 loaded and few other maps £400

will take £7500 for engine complete with turbos, bell housing, downpipes and all ancilliaries fitted, no offers on that as would rather keep it due to the low mileage

all other parts in thread are still available

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
keeping the engine now after what ive just read
all other bits for sale though

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
keeping the engine now after what ive just read
all other bits for sale though
how many r35 engines have blown since 2009? UK spec?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how many r35 engines have blown since 2009? UK spec?

Don't know fella I'm not counting

Enshui........yep tyres are still for sale, drop me a pm if you want them

1 - 17 of 17 Posts