GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is going on Tuesday so I've listed all of the mods I had on the car (all removed)
I can email photos of everything just pm me, it's just that I can upload on to the site

90mm GTC TITANIUM exhaust. Bad points, the passenger side bracket snapped so requires titanium weld to repair. One of the joining clips,jubilee is missing - £850 plus delivery or you can collect but I'm in aberdeen

Down pipes, purchased new from night racer - £180 plus delivery

GTC Intake new from Ben. Bad points, filters a bit squashed in places due to the tight fittment. I actually cut the pipes back about 30mm to allow easier fitting, apart from that perfect - £170 plus delivery

Carbon crash panel - slight mark where the square plastic holder goes for the bonnet catch - £45 plus delivery

Carbon engine cover, couple of discolouring, purchased from knight racer - £80 plus delivery

Carbon gear selector, mint - £80 plus delivery

Carbon bonnet vents, these had to be feet toed to fit as although the carbon finish is quality the fitting parts were piss poor - £80 plus delivery

Carbon battery cover - £40 plus delivery

Genuine GTR floor mats, excellent condition - £70 plus delivery

GTR ANSU 1050cc injectors c/w harnesses - £375 plus delivery

AP COBB Unit purchased from Ben - £550 including delivery

Ok guys it's first come first served. I will respond to all if they pm me emails to send them. Asking fair prices guys

·
Registered
609 Posts
They are the sold type
I think they are whiffbiz or something like that
Can you post up some pics please as I'm looking for cast ones with a 90mm bell mouth. Subject to that I'll have them!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pm me your contact email or mobile and I'll send you pics of what you want to see
I can't get the pictures to upload on to the site sorry

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price reduction or it's good old ebay

Car is going on Tuesday so I've listed all of the mods I had on the car (all removed)
I can email photos of everything just pm me, it's just that I can upload on to the site

90mm GTC TITANIUM exhaust. Bad points, the passenger side bracket snapped so requires titanium weld to repair. One of the joining clips,jubilee is missing - £700 including delivery or you can collect but I'm in

GTC Intake new from Ben. Bad points, filters a bit squashed in places due to the tight fittment. I actually cut the pipes back about 30mm to allow easier fitting, apart from that perfect - £110 including delivery

Genuine GTR floor mats, excellent condition - £50 including delivery

GTR ANSU 1050cc injectors c/w harnesses - £300 including delivery

AP COBB Unit purchased from Ben - £450 including delivery

Ok guys it's first come first served. I will respond to all if they pm me emails to send them. Asking fair prices guys[

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Updates

This is what's left, all pm's replied to

=Midlife22;2265769]Car is going on Tuesday so I've listed all of the mods I had on the car (all removed)

90mm GTC TITANIUM exhaust. Bad points, the passenger side bracket snapped so requires titanium weld to repair. One of the joining clips,jubilee is missing - £700 including delivery or you can collect

AP COBB Unit purchased from Ben - £450 including delivery

Ok guys it's first come first served. I will respond to all if they pm me emails to send them. Asking fair prices guys[

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Gtc Titan

All pm's replied and all items sold sent out (zoster received)

Just the exhaust left now

90mm GTC TITANIUM exhaust. Bad points, the passenger side bracket snapped so requires titanium weld to repair. One of the joining clips,jubilee is missing - £700 including delivery or you can collect

1 - 20 of 21 Posts