GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Time has come to put her up for sale.

1992 Nissan Skyline GTR in Silver.

Covered 89689 Kilometers (55730 miles)

Nismo Weldina Exhaust
Tomei Downpipes
HKS EVC-V Boost controller
Ohlins Adjustable Suspension
Ohlins Adjustable tow
Nismo Strut Braces
Braided Brake Lines
Nismo Clutch
Tomei Oil Cooler
Tomei Remote Oil Filter
Greddy Boost Gauge
TechTom Electronic Oil Temp
Nardi Steering Wheel
TE37 17" Wheels

Car runs at 0.7 day to day, high boost set to 0.9. I have no idea if the turbos are ceramic or not. So Mark at Abbey said to be safe keep it at 0.9. It was set for UK fuel by Abbey and went on the dyno at 363hp at 0.9.

The car is a very clean example as you can see from the photos. I have changed the oil myself every 4000 miles. The diffs and Gear Oil was changed about 4 months ago along with the Cam Belt.

Bad points: Small paint scratches on the front bumper and of course the obvious ones.... my wheels!! :( These were ruined by a car wash and I have yet to fix them. The price will either be "as is" or I will get the scratch and wheels painted. Your choice of colour (within reason). The wheels were bronze, but having seen them in part silver, I am liking the idea of silver. The only other thing is that the plastic fan shroud broke in the engine bay. I never got round to buying a second hand one.

Price is 8250 as is or 9000 with wheels and scratch painted.

In no rush to sell. 07809237526 :)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Mate, I was bored so I faffed around with your pictures as I notice the light was giving you problems on your pictures.

I hope you dont mind, if you want I can edit your thread and stick these pictures in it for you.
:)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that mate, you are great.

My youngest brother took the photos with his new SLR camera, he is learning the ropes and is about to jet off to Australia to train under a professional photographer for a year. I could really get into it myself to be honest, so interesting.

What package did you edit them in and how did you get the definition on the side of the car with the sun shining on it??? I thought the light would have washed out the lines...

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
No problem.,

I aint no photoshopper but that is what I used, I just fiddled around with shadows and highlights also dodge and burn tools - they help darken or lighten and you can specify midtones, highlights and shadows.

Ill stick them into your thread for you:)

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Forgot to say, part ex is always an option.

I am after a 4 x 4 or something german... preferably both.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump... will part ex for something I can take into BMW for a trade on that lovely silver M5 I saw on the weekend....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts