GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale i have my nissan skyline r32 in electric blue, its had a few grand spent under the bonnet:

apexi rx6 turbo conversion (cost at least £3000)
apexi power fc ecu
denso 770c injectors
apexi s/steel polished manifold
apexi twin induction kits with z32 air flow meters
new spitfire coil packs
nismo fuel regulator
apexi under engine bov
greddy front mounted intercooler
arc radiator
kakimoto full exhaust system, screamer pipe
hks digial boost controller
sard boost guage
tein suspension all round
full interior roll cage (cross beams removed so i could fit baby seats in the back!)
twin paddle clutch
carbon fibre bonnet, carbon fibre wing mirrors,
rare japanese drift spoiler
nismo bodykit
front and rear drilled/grooved brake disks,
front and rear strut braces
cat 1 alarm and imm inc inst certificate for insurance,
full service last month including hks cambelt and tentioners,
i have just had it mapped and dynod at fc tuning in kent (i have all graphs etc) at 412 bhp at 1.2 bar, you could increase the bar to 1.7 easily enough with the turbo it has, im told by Steve at Fc Tuning that an increase bar would push it 550 bhp, at 412bhp the engine isnt breaking a sweat, cant be sure of the internals as the car was fully prepared in Japan, but been assured by FC Tuning that a stock rb 26 will run 600bhp and he had mapped many stock rbs to 550 without any issues.
looking for a quick sale, i do have a px offer for a scooby but not sure on that, i just need a decent 4 door!
MOT till next September
offers around £7500 please, not sure how to upload pics but will try, if not its on ebay item 150393077804 , the only things that will need doing to make it mint is a bit of paint to the front bumber and a couple of small scratches
(£300 to fix i reckon)

07767738523 [email protected]

PistonHeads.com

PistonHeads.com

PistonHeads.com

PistonHeads.com

·
Registered
188 Posts
Has nobody even been to see this? I guess its the weather, that's what has stopped me ... Do you have any more pics, that might help, especially one from side on.

Liam

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gtr pics

Hi mate, had a couple of people look at it for possible pxs, but not what i wanted from their cars, send me your email and i can send you a side pic.
looking at a subaru impreza + cash the weekend, so if interested let me know as soon as.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Looks like a Top Secret front bumper, you have there, if you decide to break her id love that!
;)
bob

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi mate,

Car looks pretty good to me with some nice parts to boot!

How come you have decided to px what could be a proper weapon with a bit of tlc for a scooby??

maybe you need the cash from the px but wouldnt that be taking a step back and im sure you will regret the swap after and just end up throwing more money into the scooby trying to make it half the car the Gtr already is :chuckle:

I know this from experience, if i were you i would keep it take your time and im sure you wont regret it. All my own thoughts tho mate so feel free to ignore (most people do :eek:)

Anyways bump for what looks to be a good motor

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
px

the guy with the impreza hasnt agreed to come now so that seems to be off, main reason for selling is the need for a four door car :(
although i can fit the kids in the back when needed i have to sit right on the steering wheel, i need to be more practical for a couple years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
£6000 last offer - going tuesday :(

finally agreed a px deal for tuesday eve, anyone whos been watching and asking questions, i will still sell it, but need a good deposit by tommorow eve, £6000 to sell it?

based in kent me2 2jz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts