Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody!

I am new to the forum and I am currently looking for a GTR with a budget of £40K max.

I have seen a car advertised on Pure Cars Ltd dot co dot uk for 39990...the red one with 14k miles (sorry I cannot post the link as i have less than 15 posts)

Has it been owned or seen by anybody on this forum?

Anybody know of Pure Cars too?

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Nice looking low milage car,
Just needs the stickers on the side removed, Look like 30 year old mini stickers.

Nice colour and Sat nav.

Goldie

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I'd say it was a couple of K too expensive for the age or though low miles in its favour. Need to get rid of the GT-R decals and the red rim protectors though.

I would check to see if it's had new tyres/brakes as at 15k miles these will be well past their best of they haven't already been changed.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
With respect it does look rather like a brilliant way of advertising the car for sale for free......

Apologies if appearances are deceptive.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
With respect it does look rather like a brilliant way of advertising the car for sale for free......

Apologies if appearances are deceptive.
Yeah strange how Patrick hasn't posted since.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
True. And there's muggins here trying to be all friendly and give advice :mad:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Completely off-topic, but there's nothing worse than terribly worded car sales adverts like this. "IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GTR," "TO MISS DISAPPOINTMENT," and the best one, "PLEASE CALL ARE DEDICATED SALES TEAM"?! It looks so unprofessional and would always make me think the seller's likely to be a bit dodgy.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Been for sale for freaking AGES!!!!

And agree, poorly worded adverts are one of those things that just put you off of buying a car.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Completely off-topic, but there's nothing worse than terribly worded car sales adverts like this. "IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GTR," "TO MISS DISAPPOINTMENT," and the best one, "PLEASE CALL ARE DEDICATED SALES TEAM"?! It looks so unprofessional and would always make me think the seller's likely to be a bit dodgy.
yep, yep and more yep!! I wouldn't entertain them!

·
Registered
87 Posts
i know the owner of pure cars (did a rally with him earlier this year) and hes a top fella. Sales techniques aside haha

·
Ooo Matron !
2,150 Posts
"FORMER OWNER WHO HAS MODIFIED THE CAR TASTEFULLY WITH GTR SIDE LOGO AND RED RIM PROTECTORS"

Tastefully ? Those GTR graphics look shite to me.

·
Super Moderator
15,725 Posts
Locking this, not convinced it is not a covert ad. Patrick feel free to post around the forum and make enquiries, but we are done with this particular car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.