GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody out there have a GTR Front Bumper and Grill for my GTS. I was told that all the fixings should fit + im also looking for the rear quarter panel side skirts fitted on the V-specs. i-e the ones that flare round to the rear of the car.

Can anybody Help !

·
Registered
865 Posts
U will also need the GTR front wings mate as they are also flared so the bumber in effect will be 2" to wide either side, but the rear spats will fit fine as I have them on mine.

If u can't find a GTR bumper mate the GTS Type M is not all that bad and last time I asked Abbey motorsport had one, may even have a GTR bumper if u really want one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Rich

I was told that you flex the GTR bumper so that it would be inline with the body but it would stick out a little further at the front than it should.

Not to sure what the Type M bumper looks like is it the one with the to port holes for the indicator and fog light ?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah 2 types, one with the round fogs and indicators, the other like the GTS but both versions have bigger pod inlets and flared moulding either side, and bigger centre section so u can show off your intercooler.

But yeah if your right if u flex it will, but just want sit flush.

Visist this website as there lots of nice kits on it!

www.takakaira.com/aerokits/aerokitindex.php3?...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts