GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got a pair front GTR indicators. Clear prefered but standard will do. If not where would be the best place to source them.

Ian

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait your turn.

How things Rich, Valve is fitted, but would have to disagree with your other half. They cause attension only when the driver wants it to.

Back to the indicators, i dont know if i saw this right but im sure i saw a R33 with a LED type indicator fitted inside the head lamp assembly. Looked cool anybody done anything other than the standard indicators ?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Sweet mate glad u like, well i would prefer the bumper indicators meself. So u got your car back then mate, send us a pic and show us all! U pleased with it?

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I've had the sidelights converted to indicators and small lamps installed in front of the main set. As the sidelights are only for vehicle indication and don't offer any real help when driving they are perfectly acceptable.

John

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
PIAA now does little wedge LED bulbs. There are 3 types: 1 with 2 white LEDS, 1 with 2 blue LEDs and the last with one of each. They are actually more suited for cars with HID headlights, so that the horrible looking positioning light are of a similar shade of white rather than the horrible yellow of some. They can also be used for the interior of the car as well as indicators.
I'm installing them over the weekend... :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not got the car back just yet Rich, but will send some pics when done. Its just that i realised the kit didn't include any indicators.

John did you fit the sidelights behind or in front of the plastic headlamp covering ? Any pics of what it looks like.

Dino i,ve been looking around for some LED type sidelights/indicators Bulbs, but all the PIAA agents just look at me strange when i ask about them. I've found some orange LED indicators from Hella but thats about it. Any ldeas ?

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I had a look at the US site and they are not listed. They have been out in Japan for maybe a month or so. Could be released soon in other countries

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Itchy,

The sidelights are located behind the headlight cover, just in front of the outer (dipped) headlight. I'll try and get some pictures before the weekend.

John

1 - 13 of 13 Posts