GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right place to put this but I don't know where else to stick it....

I recently put some nice GTR seats into my GTS and they fit and look superb....

however my drivers seats is on a slight 2 degree lean towards the passenger seat.

Is this correct as all bolt holes line up and the seats are not twisted in anyway... I've spoken to a mate down south and his GTR (which was bought from new) has the same slight lean in the drivers seat which he thinks is normal...

It's not really bothering me in any way but I just thought I'd ask..

I could bend the rear left bolt on point slighty to straighten it up but It does seem a little unecessary! ;)

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have noticed that it does feel different if i sit in the passenger seat. Aint sure about the degree thing but will have a look.

Then again it is that rare that I sit in my passenger seat so the feeling may just be in my head as it aint cos I aint comfortable being there, usually means someone is in my seat avin a go!!!!!!

Cheers

Chris

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One thing I did notice which may be adding to the lean is that my right rear bolt point had around 2mm of extra metal to help grip it into place... this is obviously making the right sit a little higher hence the lean...

I also noticed that on my old GTS seats the left rear bolt point was on quite a severe angle to lift it up into place straightening the seat out....

I have had it all checked out and everything is fine, no twist's in the car or seats, so I suppose it just a rare thing?

I may perform a little op to straighten it up though when I get chance! ;)

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts