GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much is and where can I get one from.

A Full R34 GTR bodykit for a GTT 34 (Lookalike) ?????

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard of a swedish company that had an orange show car which was a GTT34 with the GTR full bodykit and even the wide arches? Cant remember the company.

anyone help please

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The swedish company I'm looking for makes on demand this GTR look alike.
Anyone got any info or the swedish site?

·
6,817 Posts
But you can order theses parts from a UK based shop I think, you should ask Miguel at Newera to provide you with help on jap tuners.
:)

It is not a GTR conversion kit. The front bumper is an original GTR bumper and the front arch enlargements are from DO-LUck GTR34 . . . as on this one:

For the orange-The rear is custome made.
I think if you can manage to fit the Do-Luck GTR34 wheel enlargements on a GTT, then the GTR front bumpers will match the arches (no over flaps). The bonnet can also be any GTR bonnet then . . . .
Do you like the rear arch vent on the swedish one?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh and yeah I would much prefer to keep the car in this country and have the work done. If I can find the parts what company will put it together for me or will newear do everything??

·
6,817 Posts
sorry man, wrote mistake . . . . I mean the orange ones rear arch , can only be provided by that tuner of course. I will let you know their site , if I find it back . . . .
I pointed to Miguel, if you like to go for the real GTR-looking conversion, East-Bear-Cross factory:)

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, yeah let me know if you find anything, ive tried everything to find the swedish company.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is an R34 GT-T from oz with a genuine GTR body kit on it:

Everything had been done Rear Quarters, Front fenders, side skirts, front and rear bars, Front v-spec lip

Bonnet, boot wing, Brenbo breaks gold , wheels, interior seats, MFD (screen) , battery in the boot. Brount all parts from Melbourne City nissan brand new 2 years ago, got them to make it into a GTR , just not running gear.

pretty impressive except for the gtr and vspec badges

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah that looks impresive but how much does all that cost. is it worth it just to buy a gtr?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i think from memory he spent over A$60k, the mfd screen is about A$5k alone! as it has already been mentioned east bear do a gtr kit for a gt-t, a company here powerplay imports (powerplayimports.com) sell it for about $5k, that includes, front bar with lip, bonnet, side skirts and rear bar, maybe even speak to them as they may have contacts in Britain

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
for the love of God someone please come out with an R34 full JGTC bodykit...

·
Registered
889 Posts
The name of the company in Sweden vith the orange show car is Realcar.
A link to their site.
E-handel

I hope the link works

Terje.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts