GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if its been done before, but is there any possibility for a GTR logo'd garage banner/flag from the gtroc shop?

Thinking something along the lines of Auto-Flags

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
The GTROC does have its own flags as well as banners but these are used by the Reps & Events Managers at shows! However liking the idea and will look into for sure :thumbsup:

We'd need to find a UK supplier or get crippled on import tax etc. so if anyone has any suggestions then send me a PM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
818 Posts
The GTROC does have its own flags as well as banners but these are used by the Reps & Events Managers at shows! However liking the idea and will look into for sure :thumbsup:

We'd need to find a UK supplier or get crippled on import tax etc. so if anyone has any suggestions then send me a PM :thumbsup:
Flying colours! In Yorkshire.
Have made flags for me at work for years!

Manufacturers of sewn & printed flags, bunting, banners and all things promotional display. Royal Warrant holders to H.M. The Queen as flag manufacturer.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Your a star dude :)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Being sorted people ;)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have a man who could do garage banners for you featuring your car!
He can do up to 2400mm x 1200mm on a substrate of your choice.
I will find out costs and report back!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Call me tomorrow or when you find out Ross.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
What size would people want ???

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Thank you - just looking at suppliers currently :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Let down at the last hurdle by a supplier as the cost was ridiculous compared to what was quoted. It's on a to-do list but won't be till next year now ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts