GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had my R35 a few months now and the amount of look i have got in it have been amazing, especially from the girls :thumbsup:. And yet i still havnt seen or heard of a girl owning a GTR R35???? does anyone know any girls that do?

Also what do girls in general think of GTRs? My Girlfriend loves mine and looks so Sexy! behind the wheel but luckly she still a learner and isnt allowed to drive it (Yet). So girls What do you think of them? Do you like them? Whats you fav GTR colour? Is it a Sexy car or not? Also Guys what do your girlfriends think of your car, does it get there pulses going? hehe

Peeps share your opinions and veiws.

Laterzzzz

Titanium GTR

·
Registered
220 Posts
My missus thinks it looks like a spaceship and is too scared to drive it!

PS, she didn't have any problems driving my Saab Carlsson Turbo, Nissan 300ZXTT (460BHP), or the BMW M5 though!

Just means we have to remember to take her car when we go out to the pub!

·
Super Moderator
16,161 Posts
Well I do own an R34GTR and yes I am a girl.:p I expect I might get an R35 at some point! I'm not that keen on the current colour selection mind...red is probably my favourite but they really need to bring it out in some brighter more interesting colours.:runaway:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Well I do own an R34GTR and yes I am a girl.:p I expect I might get an R35 at some point! I'm not that keen on the current colour selection mind...red is probably my favourite but they really need to bring it out in some brighter more interesting colours.:runaway:
I was reading about your car earlier today, looks great in yellow :clap:
Dave.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Love the car...owned mine for 5yrs+ - its sexy, unique and screams top of the Japanese car Food Chain ;)

As a lady owner....I hope that answers your questions ;)

:cool:

·
Registered
376 Posts
My other half isn't quite sure what to make of it yet, she likes the colour and the way it goes but thinks the wing on the back is a bit 'chavvy'.....

She has driven it but since I told her how much the wheels/tyres cost she's now petrified of kerbing it - mission successful I'd call that :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
GTRs are HOT cars!!

A lot of women don't know what it is, and to be honest, they probably don't care (usually I say, it's a GTR... response is, "oooooh" - daft look)... they just want to be seen in it and hear the "pppsssccchhhhtttttt" lol :rolleyes: So, don't have a girlfriend, but the general female population that frequent my vehicle enjoy it :)

**Also please note: more males are interested in the car because they know what it is and always want to race for some reason...** :chairshot

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
my girl loves mine, but scared to drive it due to price..

also i think a lot of girls when they see it think its a supercar so they think wow... cash..and if your a young good looking guy like me then its even ultra cool..but am taken lol..

damm if was 21 single and had this car i would be well sore lol..:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
My wife loves to drive the GTR.....does she want one for herself?? Yes,but i would never allow it,she drives too fast even with her BMW X3 and gets speeding tickets all the time,can´t afford any more then these:chuckle:

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well, I'm not a girl but share your opinion on the color range... DULL! OK, that didn't stop me from ordering, but I would not be surprised if at some point in the future I decide to go for a respray - Yellow, Toxic Green, Orange - some color like that.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow i wake up and all these responses "Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!" thanks peeps for you opinion. am maybe thinking of a girl in a GTR pic thread do you think that would go down well? i have a stunning pic of my girl in blue water car park in mine. Proper honey!!! think you can beat it?

·
Registered
67 Posts
My wife got to drive once but moaned because I would not let her adjust anything. I can't get comfortable she says, to which I replied, good, that’s your seat over that side:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts