GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a gtr golf society?
if not , would anyone be interested?
nigel.j new member .gtr35 black edition.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Great idea count me in , I am a member at The London Club would be happy to organise a day if any interest of course happy to go with majority re venue

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
veilside combat used to organise occasional societ days in the name of GTROCGC. I'm sure he wont mind if someone else wants to pick up on the idea ;)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
i'm in glasgow and would be up for a round :D

Actually i'm down playing Swinley Forest on Feb 22nd with the GTR :)

It's being run on various golf forums including Welcome to ModSquadGolf Tons of guys all over the country and about 20 events per year which we all travel all over to play. Nevermind the ad hoc invites :) Totally free to us and join site :)

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Of course. Nothing on this forum or in the GTROC is restricted to only R35 owners and/or Skyline owners only.
was asking because this is in the "Specific Nissan GTR R35 Chat" part of the forum:nervous:

but i am always up for a round, ideally midweek but weekends are ok too....

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I am sure it will be posted in the EVENTS section when a date/venue is agreed upon. Perhaps Nigel could also start a discussion in the Skyline section as well?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
a gtr (of any denomination) and a handicap certificate is all you need.
my apologies for posting in the wrong place.
i have no experience in organising golf days. if md kent is sure he wants to organise i will help . my home club is brocton hall gc but am happy to travel .

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
contact veilside combat and see if he can help; or anyone else who has organised Society Days. I saw the post in the other section, thanks for that :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts