GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you keen golfers out there be interested in an event of this type? Beeing a keen golfer i think it would be a real winner (If there are enought interested parties...) I have contacts with several of the local and not so local courses and may be able to get group/society discount. Any of the courses nominated would also be taken into consideration for thier carpark security (The new club i am attempting to join has a fully secure and enclosed car park (So leaving the cars for a few hours would not be a problem)... Any interested parties?

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Might be up for a hack about.

No good though and I havent swung a club for nigh on 2 years but it'd be a laugh.

/Steve

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not played for a while, since i got my new job and bust my hand... I am not really a great singles player but i do excel at team events... (Over the last few years i and my partner have won over 15 events..) Looking in summer though (I AM NOT A WINTER GOLFER!!! ;) )

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
I like playing a round or two, put my name down to join in. Unfortunately I haven't played much this year, but I do enjoy the game.

Claire

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Golf society

if we set up the Skyline Golf Society we can do all sorts of golf days at good discounts. Better talk to Cem though as we might need another page adding:D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I could probably get a good deal on a society day as my Dad is the members secretary for the local club.

I also got permission from the manageress to dive in their ponds for lake balls !!

I can find out if there is significant interest. Probably needs about 15 people to make it a goer though.

Also there is good parking and the guys who owned the ferarri and tvr tuscan in the car park last week were not too bothered about security so it must be ok.

/Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts
yeah...

Count me in - no GTR yet though:(

(but I have sold my house - so wont be long now:D )

·
Registered
327 Posts
IS this were I have to get my GTI Golf in the boot of my GTR Skyline?

How do you Play Golf in a GTR?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts