GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im looking for the original parts catalog. I want to order some OEM rubber seal's for my car... but i will need the parts number's...

Can anyone help me out.....

Many Thanks...:bawling:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Ivan!

Just saying hello to a fellow Msian. Will be seeing an R32 tomorrow, hopefully will be another R32 owner in Bolehland. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Ivan!

Just saying hello to a fellow Msian. Will be seeing an R32 tomorrow, hopefully will be another R32 owner in Bolehland. :D
hey bro... hope u find a good unit... keep me update... can go for a hill drive with you soon:squintdan....hehe....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
hey guys, im looking for the original parts catalog.
That would be Nissan Fast program, google for a torrent.
Most traders on here can get you the parts, don't be surprised if your local nissan dealership tells you they can't get the parts, or they don't exist.

Does Nissan still make R32 body parts?
In stock? Yes.
Still made? Unlikely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

this is a simple what im looking for! i know a fact that nissan have this catalog,
is hard to get hold of it. i manage to ask japan to give me this pages only.

this is the few item i order from japan

duke racing dry carbon headlight

passenger side air con vent Brand new

mid air con vent Brand new also from Nissan Japan.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The 'catalogue' you are referring to has another name and yes I could have just sent you to that. The problem is, the rubber door seals you requested are no longer manufactured as I explained to you. There are still many new parts around which have not been used before however seals are few and far between these days :) I hope you now finally understand and I wish you luck with the rest of your project. P.S. I do still have the new-condition seals for sale.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 'catalogue' you are referring to has another name and yes I could have just sent you to that. The problem is, the rubber door seals you requested are no longer manufactured as I explained to you. There are still many new parts around which have not been used before however seals are few and far between these days :) I hope you now finally understand and I wish you luck with the rest of your project. P.S. I do still have the new-condition seals for sale.

yup yup... Lady in red Thanks for you help....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts