GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
it could have been me.....????? have been in that area as it is near to where I live...I have a purple/blue/weirdish colour car...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
well, there is me...pmj....ummm think thats it so far....not sure if nwelch is going...urrrr, was it a girl driving the gtr you saw???

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cheers m8 , now I look stupid , all I can say is well heeeeellllllloooooo.gtr chic sorry i didnt notice you , id say perhaps we could meet up but that would be very forward of me being a fella and all that, any way hows the mota gal or should i say tigger!!( still would love to see the car any way)! oh by the way thanx dave for enlightening me on our femme gtrist

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
they forgoy to replace my brain when i left the royal marines, bloody cassette still in sorry hopr you wernt offended, do you know the car ive bought , a guy called steve in wimbledon, question do you work or are you at home, tell me to but out if you want . its nice to know there are clan members local to me any way because you never know do you ....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I sometimes wonder if I work! no, just pop onto here now and again in the day. Marines eh? definately no brain cells left then:D and no, not offended, found it v amusing....

·
Banned
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oops it was a white one going through bracknell towards m3 last week, and a white one going towards the cinema winersh w/end . so...:D

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
yes, live in Reading. Dont know of the car, but have seen the pics in the for sale bit, looks very nice....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts