GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reece McGregor in his recently finished R32 GTR ran a 10.05 @ 143 mph after only 3 runs , this is a street registered car , it has been on a bit of a diet and now weighs less than 1200kgs , when the car gets sorted it will run well into the 9's , Next weekend is a big dragracing meeting and with a prepped track it should be good to see , I will try to get a Mpeg at next weekends event .
Brenhan.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Any pictures on Reece's 32 Brenhan?
Keep the MPEG's coming :)

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
10 sec GTR

Is this your new challenge then Guy a 10 sec R34 :D
Please can i be first on the list for a demo ride ;)
Failing that a lap round Kemble in a fairly standard one will do :D
Best regards

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T88-34D kit , JE pistons , not sure what rods , Standard Crank , Trust 264 and 272 cams , head porting , Motec M8 management , Tilton triple plate clutch , OS Giken Crossmissions , Trust intercooler and Plenum , front LSD , Nitto 555R Drag radials .
the drivetrain is from his R33 that can be seen here Reeces R33 Next weekend I will get a few pics , it is making over 800hp at the flywheel .
Brenhan.

DCD , the fastest that I have heard of is the HKS R33 that has done a 7.87 at somewhere around 180 mph .

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are a few pics , his best time of the day was a 10.02 , the track was not prepped unfortunatly so he did not brake into the 9's .
Brenhan.

Attachments

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
this is a bit off topic but its an Evo one that ran a best of 11.2 aT 122 MPH , it still has a standard ECU and airflow meter .

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Reece McGregor

Great picks Brenhan! Keep em coming:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts