GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the Isofix subject has been covered, though I hope someone can help me out. Annoyingly, I've recently sold a 2010 GTR and could have answered my own question.

I've been considering a Track pack and have been informed that as well as having no rear seats, there're also no Isofix points.

What I'm trying to find out is, are the standard Isofix points bolted in, or welded during construction ?

If they're bolted in, I'm presuming that the brackets can be bought and possibly retrofitted to the Track pack car.

If anyone has, or could take a photo of the fixing points with the seat base removed, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

I know, I should just look for a standard GTR, I just keep getting drawn to the Track Pack.

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
This might help a little more as well possibly.

88392JK000 - Seat belt anchor outer Left - £9.79
88392JF00A - Seat belt anchor inner Left - £48.60

88342JK000 - Seat belt anchor outer Right - £9.79
88342JF00A - Seat belt anchor inner Right - £48.60

From the States as usual it's much cheaper though. $8 and $27 for those parts.

Sorry don't have an spare sets. Guessing any breaker thats got a GT-R in would have those surplus to requirement and it's unlikely they'd get many people after these brackets. I'd imagine they'd be chuffed if you offered them £25 for a set of 4.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts