GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from the event at Fuji Speedway yesterday.

Nice to meet everyone again. :clap:

I guesstimate there must have been in excess of 300 GTR's (of all ages/variations) in attendance....still in awe of it all to be honest. :cool:

I think me neck is sore from trying to look in 50 different directions at once! :D

Sorry for the crappy pictures! I'm sure the others managed to get a lot better shots than I.

Roll on Nismo Festival!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Thanks for the pix, Dave. It was great to catch up with everybody - definitely a good turnout with some very sweet Rs.

If they only got rid of the pace car and speed limited lapping around Fuji speedway it might have been a little more entertaining. :rolleyes:

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Dave/Gio .. when is the Nismo festival please guys ?

Hope you are both well

many thanks

Steve

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Yep indeed a great turnout. Very cool to see 100s of GTRs in the same car park. Event lacked action though....something I had to get from the drift track around the corner from the paddock.

Great to meet up with the regulars:)

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Nice to see everyone up there - even saw Fuji for a change.
Needed more action on the track as Gio said.

Thanks for the pics Dave - looks like you liked that 110 :cool:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Here's a few more snaps.

Yeah the GT-R lap was a bit on the lame side, but the amateur drifting was fun to watch.

Great location for a track and a some nice views of Fuji:)

Anyone else see the GTR with the table and cup holders? I'm still confused, pic below....

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Did anyone else see that loon on the bike going down the straight wearing shorts, T-Shirt and a rucksack ?!??

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Fantastic pics guys ! Thanks for posting them up.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Great piccies, guys! :thumbsup:

Chuffed to see you managed to get a shot of mine, Nick, even though I am in the UK at the moment! Roll on Nismo... :clap:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Thrust said:
Great piccies, guys! :thumbsup:

Chuffed to see you managed to get a shot of mine, Nick, even though I am in the UK at the moment! Roll on Nismo... :clap:

Which one is yours Thrust?

·
6,821 Posts
Thanks for the pics, I wanted to come to japan more early for this meet, cheers for covering it . . .I tought nobody would go.
Nice to see the sunline wide body R34 wthout stickers:clap:
Some nice history Skylines too . . .:clap:

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
NickM said:
Which one is yours Thrust?
gtrlux got it! :p

PS That cupholder is weird, isn't it!

·
6,821 Posts
Thrust said:
gtrlux got it! :p

PS That cupholder is weird, isn't it!
The cupholder looks like a bento table for grandma!
By the way I checked sunline products and the kit is now availble, cheaper and in an other material then carbon-kevelar. Would be nice to see an R34 with that Kit, perfect mounted and sprayed in sonic silver . . .:clap:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts