GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Do any of you know of any HPC's that have got GTR mats in stock?
Westway Oxford were unable to provide a set when I collected in July, and as it is coming up to the Winter months I would like to protect my car from the worst of the weather.

I wonder if anybody is awaiting delivery and expecting to be able to have them supplied?

·
Registered
794 Posts
Tumbleweed?.................................................
I picked my car up yesterday from Nobles in Edinburgh and it was equipped with the standard mats that I had specified. I also noticed a set of the carbon fibre mats hanging up in the showroom. Worth a phone call perhaps?

·
Registered
290 Posts
At £1,000 per set and they told me in Nobles that there has been issues with ladies heels going through the carbon section of the mats. Think when mine arrives next month I shall follow your lead and go for the standard mats. Did you pick up any other extras on the car. I was going to go for the tracker system but with the devices available to the professional car thief I am considering living with GAP insurance instead.

·
Registered
794 Posts
At £1,000 per set and they told me in Nobles that there has been issues with ladies heels going through the carbon section of the mats. Think when mine arrives next month I shall follow your lead and go for the standard mats. Did you pick up any other extras on the car. I was going to go for the tracker system but with the devices available to the professional car thief I am considering living with GAP insurance instead.
Yeah, they certainly didn't look £1,000 worth. I'm quite happy with the standard mats. They look quite stylish. I probably could have gotten better value if I'd shopped around for aftermarket items, but I ran out of time and, let's be honest, I'm never going to notice the extra cost spread over the 4 years of my finance agreement!

I went for the rear parking sensors. They seem okay so far but I love my new car so much that I don't trust them. I end up asking my girlfriend to get out and check that they aren't lying to me! :runaway:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I went for the rear parking sensors. They seem okay so far but I love my new car so much that I don't trust them. I end up asking my girlfriend to get out and check that they aren't lying to me! :runaway:
How do the sensors look? Do they look like giant warts like they do on other retro-fit ones?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I heard of a company based in Knowsley (Liverpool) that have a small factory knocking out half decent GTR R35 Mat Sets at £20 a throw. Told they advertise on ebay but I have not found as yet

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
There has been a delay as the originals were not up to the standard we wanted so hope they are what you're looking for. I will have them with me at Modified Live this weekend coming

·
Registered
866 Posts
Yeah superb quality, perfectly fits. I had a set made by them for my RS4 with logos and all but since they had a problem with copyright on the logos they couldn't do a GTR emblem on them. I had a heal protector fitted also.

There is no rear holes for the fixing but I have just seen what I think are the perfect size on Ebay so will keep you posted.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeah superb quality, perfectly fits. I had a set made by them for my RS4 with logos and all but since they had a problem with copyright on the logos they couldn't do a GTR emblem on them. I had a heal protector fitted also.

There is no rear holes for the fixing but I have just seen what I think are the perfect size on Ebay so will keep you posted.
Nice one. Shame about the logo.

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts