GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
All kits are $150GBP delivered to your door from Canada

These kits come with 5 year warranty on ballast and 1 on bulbs.

Plug and play 10 min install for experienced and 20 min for newbies.

Ballast plugs into bulb plug , bulb plugs into ballast end and you're set.

H1 Bulb 9006 9007 ( H3C ) H7 - pls specify what bulb u need I have more

Pls advise what color range u want

I have 5000K, 4300K ,6000K and 8000K I also have 3000K but that would be special order.

Cheers

Ed

·
Banned
5 Posts
I've been using these lights for about 7 years now... in many different cars I've owned. My customers only japanese cars from GTRs, Civics European cars from Benz BMW M3 etc all never had a single problem.

Bulbs will last you around 2-3 years depending on how you use them. If you take care of them and not touch the blub and get any oil on it , it will last you along time. The Kit is backed by a soild warranty and bulbs 1 year..

The ballast has only a 2 % chance out of a 1000 we sold to ever have a problem. Bulbs are bulbs they will always burn but the ones that are included in the kit are high quaility bulbs. Replacement for bulbs would be about 55-70 euros depending on the temperate or Kelvin rating.

There are plenty of kits on the market you have to justify is it worth paying 1200 euros or pounds for a kit? I don't think so ....

If you guys have anymore questions I will do whatever I can to help you and support your purchase.

Thank you

Edmond

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.