GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

For sale is my August 2012 R35 GTR in Daytona Blue. Please see full details below:

Recaro Edition MY12
Registered August 11th 2012
Optimisation Service carried out at 1211 miles 30/12/12
10875 miles
Daytona Blue
3 private owners
3 year transferable service pack included (August 2013 first service carried out, next service due August 2014 with final one due under the service pack August 2015)
Nissan Cobra Tracker
Knight Racer Carbon Fibre Rear Spoiler, bonnet vents and side grills, cost circa £1500
Full Silentcoat sound deadening to boot floor, rear quarters, rear seats/fireguard, transmission tunnel and front doors, cost around £500
Unmarked wheels
MPSS Tyres put on 3300 miles ago so lots of life still
Taxed until August 2014
Absolutely immaculate condition
Car is standard, no modifications
Private plate included in sale

Price: £55,995

Call Anis on 07801 310530, PM or email [email protected]

I will keep it on here exclusively for 7-10 days before I suffer Pistonheads.

Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I guess the service package is worth £500-750 (2 services), private plate another £500 and the carbon fibre bits and sound deadening another £700. So around an extra £1500-£1750 in addition to what a normal MY12 would be worth. Buyers in the market will probably disagree, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Great car that owned by a meticulous man with a love for quality...This will be a very good car to own...Anis took months to find the right car and has maintained this to very high standard.

What you buying then?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great car that owned by a meticulous man with a love for quality...This will be a very good car to own...Anis took months to find the right car and has maintained this to very high standard.

What you buying then?
Dunno mate. Kind of thinking I should wait and see but the 911 50th Anniversary & SLS are the 2 standing out at the moment.

GTR is such an amazing car but I do only London driving and I think the 2 above may just be a bit easier day to day. Could well be wrong though. Happy to keep it if I don't get the price I want.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Dunno mate. Kind of thinking I should wait and see but the 911 50th Anniversary & SLS are the 2 standing out at the moment.

GTR is such an amazing car but I do only London driving and I think the 2 above may just be a bit easier day to day. Could well be wrong though. Happy to keep it if I don't get the price I want.
Buy Josh's beetle when it has tanked...what was the jag like to drive?

Am working in the big smoke now...be good to catch up

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buy Josh's beetle when it has tanked...what was the jag like to drive?

Am working in the big smoke now...be good to catch up
Jag was lovely but only 2 seats and will suffer on depreciation. Very very nice though with a wonderful noise. 91k with my spec before discount. Just not sure I'm old enough to drive one even though I turn the big 40 on Friday.

GTR is so incredibly fast and not sure I need that kind of power even though it's intoxicating.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Jag was lovely but only 2 seats and will suffer on depreciation. Very very nice though with a wonderful noise. 91k with my spec before discount. Just not sure I'm old enough to drive one even though I turn the big 40 on Friday.

GTR is so incredibly fast and not sure I need that kind of power even though it's intoxicating.
Happy Birthday

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to mention that finance on a private sale can be arranged by a friend of mine who offers very good rates and has helped many people with GTRs.

Just had a look on Pistonheads and it seems with the mileage and service pack and private plate included mine is easily the cheapest MY12 out there.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Thanks mate. You in town Friday afternoon? Come down for lunch/drinks in Mayfair. Kicking off around 1.30pm. Quite a few of the usual suspects will be there............not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, lol.
Seeing sam's nephew at 430 will try and pop along after that

·
Registered
72 Posts
The car i soooo nearly brought!
Still looks stunning!
Good luck with the sale..
I brought 1 from a Nissan dealer in the end..Sold it 7 months later to a independent dealer (no hassle, no messing he just came picked up the car and transferred money into my account) Still didn't lose a penny on it! They certainly hold their money well!!
I sold mine only 2 months ago and am on the look out for another already!! Just saying pal...
:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car i soooo nearly brought!
Still looks stunning!
Good luck with the sale..
I brought 1 from a Nissan dealer in the end..Sold it 7 months later to a independent dealer (no hassle, no messing he just came picked up the car and transferred money into my account) Still didn't lose a penny on it! They certainly hold their money well!!
I sold mine only 2 months ago and am on the look out for another already!! Just saying pal...
:)
Well it's for sale if you're on the look out for another.

Just sticking it on Pistonheads now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts