GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wandered into the HPC the other day and started talking about the Nismo GTR and 370Z. After talking about the usuall import stuff like BHP, improvements etc the conversation got to the point where I was about to put a deposit down when I suddenly thought, what colours would it be available in! Having looked at both the Duke and the 370Z the only available colours were Silver (standard), black (kuro) and White (pearl). So I asked the sales guy who said it would probably only be avaialble in those colours as they were Nismo's house colours!

Now dont get me wrong the white pearl looks decent enough, if you can live with mismatched bumpers, the black is classic, but difficult to keep clean, and the silver is hopefully not the expensive ultimate stuff.

As its Nismo they could at least give you a choice of about 8-10 colours and not limit you to three!

I just think if this is true then Nissan will miss sales as they will not be offering the most popular colours blue, purple and red!

Over reaction on my part possibly! But I honestly believe it to be a massive marketing fopar if true!

Anyway ended up putting a deposit down on a 370z Nismo in Silver as a run around!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Nismo should be white end of story...

Ok now I have stopped winding people up we should know the answers tomorrow/Wednesday in full from Nissan. I shall be requesting all the official stuff as soon as possible but with the internet I am sure it will be across the world on launch announcement. Be interesting to see the Ring figures....

You thinking of a Nismo then Neil?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nismo should be white end of story...

Ok now I have stopped winding people up we should know the answers tomorrow/Wednesday in full from Nissan. I shall be requesting all the official stuff as soon as possible but with the internet I am sure it will be across the world on launch announcement. Be interesting to see the Ring figures....

You thinking of a Nismo then Neil?
Hi Rog.

Truthfully!

Not sure at the moment!

It would need to be significantly better than the my13 and with a decent exhaust note, and be a cheap enough price!
Anything north of 100k and I think it will be a dead duck like the v-spec was!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Hi Rog.

Truthfully!

Not sure at the moment!

It would need to be significantly better than the my13 and with a decent exhaust note, and be a cheap enough price!
Anything north of 100k and I thinit will be a dead duck like the v-spec was!
Interesting - I suspect (and that is suspect) that it must be well north of £100K - rumoured Carbon Ceramic Brakes and Carbon Fibre are not cheap and the Track pack was £86K. I have been looking at MY14 (if similar price with the Yen coming down) or a Nismo depending how good the interior and other upgrades are as mine will be 3.5 years old and I like that new car smell. There is a 13 plate with 700 miles on for £12.5K off list online though at an NHPC....year one depreciation done with at that price.

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
Some stuff on jalopnik about the car; looks nice

Now, where did I put that £150k...........

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorted out a number plate for my 370Z Nismo!

BA11 AAX (sounds kinda irish when you say it!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts